Before going to the basics of makeup tips, we suggest you buy only the makeup tools that are necessary. Keep these tools organized. These are the very basic tips for having that professional experience of makeup. There are various organizers also available online.
Makeup Sponges, Blush Brush, Eyeliner Pencil Sharpener, Eyebrow Brush, Tweezers, Eyebrow Brush, Face Brush, Eye-Lash Curler, are some of the basic makeup tools you could have it in the makeup kit.
The following are some of the basic makeup tips,
- Before applying makeup, apply a moisturizer with sunscreen protection, all over face and neck.
- Never forget to apply it in the neck.
- Apply liquid foundation using makeup sponges. Smooth it out and blend in.
- Now apply powder foundation with foundation brushes
- Once the foundation is set, concentrate on your eye makeup. To the eyelashes, apply eyeliner.
- Smudging it always helps to look more natural.
- Take a sponge; rub a little concealer on the eyelids, to make eyeshadow as primary
- Select which eyeshadow shade chooses you best, apply them to the eyelid and blend them in
- Curl your eyelashes using eyelash curler
- Now, select your favorite mascara – apply on the eyelashes from root to the end of the lashes
- Next, to your lips, apply lipstick or any favorite lip gloss
- Lastly, take some setting foundation powder and using brush apply it on your face. This is the basic tip for applying foundation.
For removing Makeup
There are some tons of makeup removing products available in the market. These are made of some toxic chemicals which on excessive usage could cause the side effect. We suggest using natural ingredients available at home. Such as milk, baking soda with honey, coconut oil, cucumber juice and even by taking steam also used, steam could easily remove the makeup and can unclog pores of the skin.
Leave a Reply